Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

Caio Caio!

It is me again. No, I am not dead and no I have not joined a caravan of wandering Gypsies....I have just been incredibly busy.

Things are still going very well over here. Everyday is a completely new experience, which is something I am really enjoying. It is nice to wake up each day and not know who you are going to meet, where you are going, or what you are going to eat. The monotony of Endicott life has definitely been broken and I'm not looking back.

Since my last post, I've booked a trip to Greece for my Easter break. Its a 5 day trip, which starts with an overnight cruise to Corfu, where we stay at a huge hostel called "The Pink Palace" where they have a laaaarge toga party. The days are spent using ATV's, cliff jumping, and laying on the beach. I can't wait. I haven't booked anything for spring break but I have a options floating around.

Last night was a fun time...we ended up cooking dinner at our place. The menu was french toast with strawberries and cinnamon, homefries, and of course nutella...which I proceeded to finish the entire jar...its delicious. Later, at like four in the morning...PJ, Matt, Maria, and I wandered to the "secret bakery" where they make delicious sandwiches and baked goods in the dead of night. While walking down the city streets, Matt played the guitar...It felt right out of a movie.
In a couple of minutes we are going exploring to the hill just outside of the city. It is called Piazza Michaelangelo and looks like an oasis of green grass, trees, and pillars from the center of the city.

I will try to come back with more soon.

-AB

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog post, you know I look everyday to see if you have updated. How are you Sunddays over here? Mine are relatively similiar to Endicott, laying in bed and doing homework. Everything sounds well. When is your Easter break? Ari and Amanda are going to the Pink Palace maybe during the spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret Bakery was by far my favorite place to find on drunken nights staggering through the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, Kelsey I've found about 4 of them at this point...they are great, and usually delicious!

    Andrea...my Easter Break is April 1st to the 5th just after our spring break. To be honest I haven't had a lot of work so far so my Sundays have been pretty random. I usually catch up on laundry then though since its such a large job here (no driers).

    ReplyDelete